Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just For Fun

I found this blog that asks its readers a series of questions weekly just for fun and to learn more about everyone. I thought it was interesting so I will try it out. Just one question for this week... We'll see how it goes!

*Do you live close to where you grew up? Why?


My answer to this: Well, I kind of grew up everywhere but I spent the largest amount of time in Sand Springs. I live in Pryor now which is about an hour away from there. I moved to Pryor because a large majority of my family lives here. There are many other places I would like to live and things I would like to do. At the same time, I love that my kids have family close by because family is very important to kids. All of my great childhood memories involve my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. and I think it's important for my kids to get to have those memories as well! :)

Feel free to leave a comment with your own answer to this question. Thanks for playing along!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I live quite a ways from where I grew up! I live in Washington State and grew up in Oklahoma. I've lived in Florida, Texas, and Kansas City....so far Washington feels like the best fit. We actually ended our decade of renting and bought a house here. I dont think we're done yet though, international might be next!

    ReplyDelete